SLIDER

Thursday, May 5, 2016

(Just Pics) - Proud Auntie


I am just as thrilled as I expected to be. I'm an auntie!!! Hazel Lynn Hartman was born to my brother Brian and his wife Zahavah on her due date yesterday, 5/5/16, weighing 8 lbs and measuring 20 inches. Bri said it was the coolest day of his life, and Zahavah was recovering well and madly in love with their new one. On the heels of the excitement and pride that made my heart swell, I was desperate for them to live closer. For Francie to know and love her first cousin. To observe my brother in his new role. In the meantime, while I plot how to bring them West, I am relishing the photos and looking forward to my visit to BIRI in a couple weeks to hold her myself. Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design