SLIDER

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

(Just Pics) - 4 Year Old, Photos in Review

I LOVE reminiscing about time and growth and development and adoration via photos, but especially via photo montages. Thank you, Canva.















Past years in review ...

52 weekly photos (with bad lighting) was probably not well thought out. Here I used some version of "growth chart" and a chalkboard marking the weeks. I recall thinking that I really wanted to depict her many baby outfits.

I stole this idea - white onesie against different fabric backdrop - from Young House Love, and used Photoshop on our old Mac to add the monthly numbers. My focus here was more on the face - and my how much that baby face changed from 1 to 2 years old!

Chalkboard backdrop with monthly factoids to capture 2 to 3 years old.

For 3 to 4 years old, we used the white "3" and the A Beautiful Mess app.


And, yes, I believe the monthly photos will indeed continue, with either a gold "5" balloon, or simply girlfriend showin' me all five of those fingers ("I'm a whole hand!")




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design