SLIDER

Friday, February 5, 2016

West Linn

We visited daddy at work today, despite the fact he no longer has a prep period and had an honor society meeting. But he couldn't resist showing off his fam, and I absolutely love seeing him in his element. We overstayed our welcome so got put to work when his 6th period started, the Bean passed out the quizzes. Then she sat down as though she, too, was, in the class. 



Apparently it's been a Grandma Nancy kind of week, and I just can't resist sharing these sweet photos from visiting my mom's rock/bench at Mary S Young State Park, one of my Top 10 favorite places in the world. When telling the Bean how much time I used to spend there running, she put on her game face and went for speed. She told me she's going to "wog" when she grows up because it's good for her body. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design