SLIDER

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

31 (weeks) and Having Fun

I can't see my own belly button, but apparently it jiggles when I giggle. Alex thinks it's funny. So I laugh because he's laughing. Then the belly shakes more, and he laughs harder, which is contagious ... So you get the point of this vicious cycle o' fun!


And here's me and the Baby Bump at 31 weeks. I look a little surprised or whited out in these pictures. But hey, self-tanner's not high on my list of priorities these days. Nor are clothes with color, because I'm relying on the black-is-slimming thing. A nurse today did say to me, "You're almost 8 months pregnant?!? I'm a nurse and I couldn't even tell! Maybe it's the black shirt under the white lab coat ..." You are a wise one, Ms. RN. That is exactly my trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design