SLIDER

Monday, July 13, 2015

(Just Pics) - Manzanita with the Mennes




You know it's summertime when you get to go to the beach and work on your tan! Oh wait, it was raining. That's right, I live in Oregon. So, the Bean and I took an overnight trip to stay with the Mennes in Manzanita and we had oh so much fun making s'mores, playing with sand, eating pancakes, taking a nature hike (and throwing an epic tantrum), and finding WHOLE SAND DOLLARS on the beach during low tide.

My favorite part? That Max always wanted to ride in my car with me (and the Bean wanted to ride with Logan). And one point, after chatting all the way to and from Tillamook, he said, "Jo? Jo? I love you." My heart melted. It's my favorite when Francie does it. But she's supposed to love me. Max doesn't have to, but he still spread the love my way.



How cute are these kiddos?!? Francine, Maz, and Logan, 3, 2 and 4 years old.



At Shanon's making s'mores.

Nature hike. Dead bird. "If I were alone I would SQUASH it!"



"I can't see anything."








Gettin' schooled in Duck Duck Goose.



Logan running in the sand. And all the way into the ocean. Clothed.

Francie, Logan, and Rachel.


Mama and the Bean.




Her first sand dollar.




A WHOLE sand dollar.






Rachel, Logan, Francie, Shanon, and me.




Francie and Shanon hunting for more sand dollars.

I staged this photo, obvi.

My first WHOLE sand dollar. Ever! Apparently they litter the beach at low tide in Manzanita, but it took me 33 years to find one (rather than buy one).

1 comment:

  1. Mah! Love these kiddos so stinking much! We had such a great time with you guys

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design