SLIDER

Friday, September 14, 2012

Things I Find Myself Saying (Singing, Even)

"Hakuna matatata."

"You're okay."

"Don't drop her."

"Kick kick kick."

"I love you soooo much. You don't even know. You probably never will."

"I hear you."

"Don't lick me. Lick the baby."

"No, she's actually not sleepy. That's just her face."

"Beano, me say Beano."

"Is she still breathing?"

"Let's go see what's in your pants."

"Bring your green hat."

"Good burps."

"Good farts."

"Should I give you the good boob or the bad boob?"

"This age is my favorite."

"Do you want to come in mama's kangaroo pouch?"

2 comments:

  1. There's a good boob and a bad boob??? I had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, did not know that my boobs were not given equal opportunities. That said, my left boob provides much more milk than my right boob - hence the "good" and "bad" boob. Who knew!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design