SLIDER

Monday, March 19, 2012

We Had a Baby!!!

My wolf pack, it grew by one.

That's right, WE HAD A BABY!!!

If you are visiting this blog for the first time, you likely saw this web address posted on Facebook. I did so because I do indeed want to share our big news (in fact, I'm tempted to downright shout it from the mountaintops!) but mostly only with actual friends, old and new, who might not otherwise know that I keep a blog. In fact, only a handful of my friends/family are actually registered "followers" of the blog I've kept for over a year. So, I ask you to ask yourself: "Did I follow this link because I actually care about Jo, Alex, or this big life event? Or, did I stop by to see if the baby was cute enough? Or to determine how much weight Jo might have gained during pregnancy? Or simply because I'm a voyeur who gets off on viewing the personal lives of others?"

If you answered 'yes' to any of the latter, you should be ashamed of yourself. But still, we had a baby and we are JUST SO EXCITED!

And P.S., you, too, should "follow" my blog, or how will I ever get to field offers to write a book about the inanities of my life?


NOW PRESENTING ... (drumroll, please)

Francine Lynn Close
March 19, 2012
6 lbs 7 oz
18 inches



And here are just a few of her many admirers ...

Mama and monkey baby.


Daddy.


Sleepy heads.


Mesmerized.


BDA (aka Papa Al).


Granny and Papa Pablo.


Auntie Rachel.


Happy 0 Birthday, Frankie! Lemon cake and chocolate frosting.


Alright, time for a nap. Or another feeding. Or a dump.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful. just plain beautiful. so happy for you and alex! Congrats, my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope "cousin of your husband's best friend" counts!!
    So happy for you and Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lauren von bernuthMarch 23, 2012 at 2:15 PM

    I love her and you guys!!! So beautiful and amazing!!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Motherhood. You will be a rock star mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is spectacular! Her Uncle Brian must be beside himself. Love to you all. Enjoy every minute...I am envious of all you have ahead of you. OXO
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little lady couldn't have a better mom if she'd hand picked you herself. Strike that, I guess she did pick you and aren't you both lucky! Congrats to you and the hubby and welcome to the big blue dot, Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design