SLIDER

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Week 12






I'm starting to show a bit now. Not in the "wow-she-looks-pregnant" sort of way, but in the "you-look-like-you-ate-too-much-pie-last-night" kind of way. I actually went shopping for maternity clothes day before yesterday, and the lady at A Pea in the Pod sing-sang, "Oh, you're so early," after asking how far along I was. I know she wasn't trying to be rude, but it felt like a judgment. My first impulse was to lie, but then I'd have to quickly re-calculate my due date when checking out.

I've continued to feel better this past week, and my lower energy level feels more like a product of summer laziness rather than pregnancy fatigue. My nausea has more or less completely left the building, and although I continue to be a picky eater, I'm not exactly having food aversions. I am, however, experiencing some lower abdominal cramping, but nothing that qualifies as painful. Alex is working long hours, and I've been keeping myself busy ...

... Hangin' out with my favorite babies.

Logan Menne


Harlow Huff


... Picking out paint colors for our hypothetical house's living room and nursery.

Living room colors

Nursery colors

... Drawing and carving a block print.



... And practicing hand-quilting on a smaller wall hanging.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better-- and you look great!! It's never to early to make the switch to elastic waist jeans, in my opinion. : )

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design