SLIDER

Monday, December 3, 2012

37




She has a cold. Again. Her face is covered in dried spit and snot. She's having a lot of trouble nursing because her nose is plugged. She can't sleep without some help positioning and cuddling. But she's still the sweetest little Bean while she's awake. And the noisiest, too. Not unlike Lloyd, in Dumb & Dumber.


And here is my Wednesday, in a nutshell. A former colleague and I are doing a "babyshare" - she watches the Bean on Mondays (even though I'm not working and don't need childcare yet), and I take Nora on Wednesdays. And then I sleep for 12 hours that night. It's tough work, my friends, and I am SO thankful I didn't have twins.





We went in and visited daddy for lunch on Friday. The West Linn High School students look like babies these days.

1 comment:

  1. Francie has another Nora in her life?!?! Don't worry, I won't tell my Nora. Can't let her feelings get hurt. And I'm with you r.e. twins. That's what nightmares are made of.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design