SLIDER

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We (I) couldn't decide on a holiday card this year, so I narrowed it down from six to the following two, which I am now sending out virtually by posting it here on my blog. I think I'm a graphic designer now, since we have Photoshop (yes, yes, I know it is NOT actually a graphic design program). That said, I couldn't figure out how to print on card stock, so ended up using actual photos instead (which is way cheaper, thanks Costco).

This is a very, very, very pared down version of the usual Hartman/Close annual Christmas letter. I figure people who care already read my blog, and people who kinda care just want to see a photo of my kid, and people who don't care, well, they simply don't care. So this year I kept it short and sweet. 

On that note, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Have a Joyous New Year, etc. I am very, very thankful for all my good fortune, particularly this past year. We have the best Christmas present we could ask for (you, too, Giz). I am particularly "joyful" that I was able to get a last minute appointment to see my PCP yesterday because, have I mentioned, this sertraline tapering business ain't all it's cracked up to be.  I am now titrating at a slower speed, and am grateful that has aided my ability to enjoy this first holiday with my baby girl.

I am grateful to spend the holiday today with my daughter, my husband, and my father, and am now relishing some quiet time on the computer while the baby naps and the men putter, eat fudge, and think about dinner.

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. Rock Around the Christmas Tree. Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night. And Peace on Earth. Seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design