SLIDER

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Calendario

Now that we have a child, Christmas gifts are easy. Oh, you want a skill saw? New snowboarding gloves? A nice sweater? Too bad! You get pictures of our kid! Photos photos and more photos! 

I had a particularly good time with this year's calendar gift for the grandparents and uncles. I fancied myself a budding Anne Geddes, really, donning my child with props, sticking her in flower pots, etc. Here are some of the photos that made the final cut. About half of them are mine, and the others are courtesy of Bethany Raelene Studio from our family pictures sesh in October (some of which can be seen here http://everywhereismystudio.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-close-family-portland-family.html). And yes, Miss February is covered in real kisses from yours truly.


JANUARY

FEBRUARY



MARCH

APRIL


MAY
Bethany Raelene Studio

JUNE
Bethany Raelene Studio

JULY

AUGUST
Bethany Raelene Studio

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER



NOVEMBER
Bethany Raelene Studio
Bethany Raelene Studio
Bethany Raelene Studio

DECEMBER


1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! Ohmygoodness, I love it! And I'm glad a few of my photos made the cut. ;-) Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design