SLIDER

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

(What's Good) - 12/16/15

This Bean cracks me up with her family portraits - the earrings, the legs or lack thereof - this drawing is not even our fam, but the Franzkes.



Chitchatting with my dad this morning, because I had time before my first patient, and because I felt like sharing about my work. And I like to have some 3-generation Hartman family time. 

Efficiently seeing and charting on three return patients today. Thanks Dexedrine?

11 days off until I work again!!

Holiday art projects, tis the season for homemade gifting. 



"Right jolly old elf." Are we talking about Alex or Santa here?!?

"Whoever wants to lay with me raise their hand?" (blank stares). "Nobody wants to lay with me." (pathetic melodramatic sad face). 

Bribing the Bean with a single M&M in the morning if she stays in her own bed and doesn't call for us. She actually considered her options, said "I don't want an M&M. I want to hang out with you guys." But then actually stayed in bed after the 7 minute timer of me laying with her.

Discovering that NASA is accepting applicants for Astronauts. I think I'll apply, add it to my Bucket List, and cross it right off. Just because I can. And then tell my grandchildren that I basically almost went to space. 

A sweet text from my dear friend Amy telling me how much she likes reading this "what's good" stuff in my blog. 

Snuggling with the Hubs and looking into his eyes and feeling, truly feeling, a mindful moment of overwhelming and satiating love for this man. Yes, it was fleeting. Now if I can only figure out how to activate that feeling in command, and then hold on to it and prolong the genuine experience. I'm still learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design