SLIDER

Friday, December 18, 2015

(What's Good) - 12/19/15

Francine's month-day!



Up and at em and on the road by 630. 

"Family road trip! I'm going to eat eat eat all the way to Tahoe."

Watching the sun rise, and the world wake up. 

Sunshine in Southern Oregon. 

When your preschooler takes so long to poop in a public toilet that you emerge to a line of 6 people waiting. 

"When are we gonna get out and shake our wiggles?"

"My belly tells me I really want chips."

Random Redding playground break in the sun. 

Sharing daydreams of life in Eugene or Bend, of new or different jobs, of beautiful landscapes, of future adventures together. 

"If it's ok with you guys can I cry?" She did indeed fuss and whine and cry before falling asleep. 

iPads. The Bean had her first in-car tech experience. Defensively so. Our 6 pm arrival time turned into 8 pm when we got snow, then darkness, then a chain check, a subsequent broken chain, another chain check, etc. Thank goodness I downloaded Alice in Wonderland before our flight to Ireland. 

That familiar Tahoe smell. 

Papa playtime!

And papa dinner time, and papa bath time, and papa reading time ...

When you tell your 3 year old that if she wants to stay up late like a big kid, she needs to go to sleep in her own bed and without whining like a big kid. And then she does it. 

Knowing I'll wake up tomorrow morning in one of my most favorite places, have no real agenda, and embark on a vacay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design