SLIDER

Saturday, December 5, 2015

(What's Good) - 12/6/15

Sleeping in. Until 9! I'm not sure if it made me feel better or worse. But mad props to the Hubs for taking one for the team. 

The invention of the word "Smunday."  It sums our feelings up perfectly. 

The Hubs playing indoor again.

That we have money to participate in the holiday consumerism that simultaneously brings me much joy and significant stress/self-loathing/existential-crises. 

I put away ALL our laundry. That's a major success at our house. 

Dry weather to go for a "wog" through Gabriel Park. I haven't been great about exercising the past few weeks, so good on me for making a smart/healthy use of the Bean's Quiet Time. 

Running errands alone. Quick stops are always easier without a toddler in tow. 

Being very nearly finished with all Christmas shopping! 

Alex cooking dinner. 

The Bean having her big flamily bed back so there's room for all is to read and cuddle at bedtime. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design